Listing Courtesy of U.S. Land And Home - Ranch One Realty
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Residence sits at the end of the county road. Garage and upstairs was added to the original residence. Home has 2X6 exterior walls and sits on a complete slab with blocked skirting. Large master bath with walk in closet. Security system can transfer if buyers desire. Additional acreage is available.
Assigned School Zones
- Fire Alarm, Security System
- Ceiling Fans, Walk-In Closets, Washer/Dryer Connection
- Carpet, Vinyl
- Central, Electric
- Central, Electric, Space Heater
- Not Applicable
- Fiberglass Shingle
- Electric,Gas Propane,Sewer Private,Telephone,Water Public,Water Well
- Rural Property
- Anchor and Hitch,Block,Concrete Slab
- Vinyl Siding
- County Road,Surface Dirt,Surface Gravel
- From the Kingston Square take Hwy. 21 north for 4/10ths of a mile and turn right on Madison 2596. Go up the hill and turn left at the T in the road on to Madison 2615. Property starts about 1/10 of a mile down Madison 2615.
Property Listed By U.S. Land And Home - Ranch One Realty