Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Real Estate Results
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
RELAXING, WORRY FREE RETIREMENT LIFESTYLE! A CO-OP offers maintenance free, safe and secure living. A one time investment CASH buy-in of $65,000 and a monthly fee of $1,659 covers everything except internet & phone. This Spacious 3rd floor unit has vaulted ceiling, is BRIGHT and OPEN with a beautiful wooded view! 2 LG master suites, walkin shower, Xlarge closets, spacious kitchen. All appliances included. Perfect for the retiree who likes to travel, leave home worry free! Open House every 3rd Sun 1-4pm.
Assigned School Zones
| Cooper Elementary School||(K-4)|
| Sugar Creek Elementary School||(K-4)|
| Lincoln Junior High School||(7-8)||3|
- Fire Alarm, Security System, Smoke Detector, Sprinkler
- Blinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fans, Ice Maker Connection, Pantry, Split Floor Plan, Walk-In Closets, Washer/Dryer Connection
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Elevator,Hand Rails,Wheelchair Access,Wide Doorways
- Exercise Room
- Not Applicable
- Architectural Shingle
- Cable,Electric,Septic,Telephone,Water Public
- Concrete Slab
- Brick,Vinyl Siding
- Public,Surface Paved
- I-49 to Hwy 340 West/Lancashire Blvd, go approx 4 miles, Look for blue and yellow sign "THE PLAZA" on the left, turn left on Highlands Crossing Dr.(if you reach Forrest Hills Blvd you've gone too far) Parking in front. OPEN HOUSE every 3rd wknd!
Property Listed By RE/MAX Real Estate Results