Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Associates
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This beautiful home sits on 1.52 acres overlooking the neighborhood. Huge family room with triple crown trey ceiling and gas fireplace. Spacious eat-in kitchen with walk-in pantry, custom cabinets, granite countertops, island cook top and window overlooking backyard. Wood floors in formal dining. Large master bathroom with double vanities, jetted tub and large walk-in closet. Second floor includes a second master/guest suite, 2 large bedrooms with walk-in closets and 2 full baths. Side entry 2 car garage and 1 car garage in rear with entry to laundry room. Sprinkler system front lawn and flower beds. Large backyard with privacy fence and covered patio with raised deck.
Assigned School Zones
- Central Vacuum, Garage Door Opener, Keyless Entry, Security System, Smoke Detector, Sprinkler, Wired For Sound
- Attic Storage, Blinds, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fans, Drapes, Eat-In-Kitchen, Granite Counters, Ice Maker Connection, Pantry, Programmable Thermostat, Recycling Curbside, Rv Parking, Split Floor Plan, Walk-In Closets, Washer/Dryer Connection
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Central, Electric
- Central, Gas
- Not Applicable
- Architectural Shingle
- Cable,Electric,Gas Public,Sewer Public,Water Public
- Cleared,In Subdivision,Landscaped,Level
- Concrete Slab
- Public,Surface Paved
- From the intersection of Hwy 412 and Hwy 112, go south on Hwy 112, turn west on E Steele Rd which turns into W Steele Rd, turn south on Westminster Ln, second house on the left.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Associates