Listing Courtesy of HomeQuest Realty
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautifully landscaped home nestled into the trees & rolling hills of Bella Vista. Covered front porch leads inside to a huge formal dining room. Living room has soaring vaulted ceilings with wood beam wood laminate flooring & a brick floor to ceiling fireplace. Kitchen has plenty of cabinet space & eat-in space. Spacious master with walk-in closet & built-ins. Large covered deck out back with short staircase access to the fenced-in backyard. Ample storage. This home is a must see!
Assigned School Zones
| Cooper Elementary School||(K-4)|
| Lincoln Junior High School||(7-8)||3|
- Garage Door Opener, Smoke Detector
- Attic Storage, Blinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fans, Ice Maker Connection, Programmable Thermostat, Split Floor Plan, Walk-In Closets, Washer/Dryer Connection
- Carpet, Laminate, Wood Laminate
- Central, Electric, High Seer
- Heat Pump
- Boat Dock, Exercise Room, Playground, Rec Room, Tennis, Trails
- Not Applicable
- Architectural Shingle
- Cable,Electric,Gas Propane,Septic,Water Public
- Corner,In Subdivision,Landscaped,Sloped
- Concrete Slab
- From I-49 heading North. Continue on US 71 N. Turn left onto Oldham Dr. Turn right onto Chelsea Rd. Turn right onto Elizabeth. Home will be on the right.
Property Listed By HomeQuest Realty