Listing Courtesy of McGowan Real Estate
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Diamond in the rough! Ozark country estate conveniently located to the NWA area. 3 acres clearned with garden spot and a chicken coop. Home is nestled in the woods with a full length front porch and 2 covered decks to watch all the deer, turkey's and wildlife you care for. 40x50 insulated shop with 200 Amp service. Full-unfinished walk out basement. The master suite has been gutted and ready for your finishing touchs after purchase. There is some work that has to be done on this home.
||614 Madison 7800
Assigned School Zones
- Smoke Detector
- Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fans, Eat-In-Kitchen, Ice Maker Connection, Split Floor Plan, Walk-In Closets, Washer/Dryer Connection
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Central, Electric
- Not Applicable
- Architectural Shingle
- Electric,Septic,Water Public
- Cleared,Forest,Hardwoods,Not In Subdivision,Out of City,Rural Property,Secluded,View,Wooded
- Vinyl Siding
- Private,Surface Dirt
- From Harps in Elkins take Hwy 74 for 6.5 miles turn left on AR Hwy 295 take a immediate right on Madison 7880 go behind fire station. Take 7880 3.6 miles and than continue on madison 7800 for .7 miles driveway will be on the left,Only home down driveway.
Property Listed By McGowan Real Estate