Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucette Rogers
5 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
If you are seeking space and solitude, this 5 bedroom, 3 bath home is for you. Start and end your days in the hot tub on the deck, overlooking the rolling hills and numerous deer and wildlife that wander through. Water is provided by a well which has an extensive water system. There are 2 fireplaces both with wood-burning inserts, perfect for those Fall and Winter nights. 15 miles from downtown Rogers, 11 miles from Prairie Creek. Surrounded by Hobbs State Park, this home sits on 2.67 acres, there is plenty of room for a large garden, comes with a greenhouse, 2 car garage with workbench, 2 full living areas, upper level and lower level. The lower level is handicap accessible. It needs some cosmetic updates. Seller provides a 1 year home warranty.
- Antenna, Garage Door Opener, Satellite, Smoke Detector
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fans, Eat-In-Kitchen, Hot Tub, Ice Maker Connection, Led Lighting, Pantry, Programmable Thermostat, Rv Parking, Washer/Dryer Connection, Wet Bar, Woodstove
- Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Central, Electric
- Hand Rails,Ramp,Wheelchair Access
- Lake Area
- Architectural Shingle
- Cleared,Hardwoods,In Subdivision,Out of City,Rolling,Rural Property,Secluded,Sloped,View,Wooded
- Concrete Slab
- Aluminum Siding,Concrete Block,Rock
- County Road,Public,Surface Dirt
- Take Hwy 12 East, Over the bridge, Right at Piney Road, Right at Pullam Place, Right on Roberts Lane. Home is on the left.
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucette Rogers