Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Move in ready 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home, great for first time home buyers or investment opportunity! Offers open living area w/fireplace & kitchen/dining combo. New paint, trim, and flooring throughout. Patio out back and fenced yard. Put this on your list to see today!
||118 West Silver Oak Street
Assessor Records $1,167
Assigned School Zones
- Nx Century/Summit
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Free Standing Stove: Electric
- Common Area Maintenance
- Cable Tv, Ceiling - Tray, Counters - Laminate, Shade/Blinds/Shutters, W/D Hookup
- Tile, Vinyl
- Ceiling Fans, Central
- Central, Forced Air
- Natural Gas
- Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Bedroom-Master (Main Floor), Family Room (Main Floor)
- Curbs, Gutters & Downspouts, Patio, Porch/Covered
- City Water
- Crawl Space,Poured Concrete
- Brick (Partial),Vinyl
- City Sewer
- Drive - Concrete,Street - Asphalt
- From Campbell/Massey Blvd in Nixa go East on Mt. Vernon St, right on Main St, right on Twin Oak Dr, left on Trail Point Dr, right on Birchwood Ln, right on Silver Oak to home on left.
Property Listed By Keller Williams
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web page comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) of the Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC , Inc. Real estate listings held by Brokerage firms other than Estately, Inc., are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing Brokers. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information being provided is not guaranteed, and all information should be verified by the consumer. Any representation that a web site contains all listings shall only mean that the web site contain all listing available to the public through the IDX data feed. There may be other properties offered through a REALTOR® that have not been displayed on this site. © 2019 Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC All rights reserved.