Listing Courtesy of Murney Associates - Primrose
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
OPEN HOUSE 8/25/2019 2-4 PM.NIXA SCHOOLS! Peaceful and Spectacular property. Great for a small hobby farm complete with a 32' x 40' insulated workshop including power, cabinets and a loft. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath home features a stone wood burning fireplace, beautiful hand scraped hardwoods in the living room and stained concrete floors in the basement family room. Freshly painted and move in ready! Enjoy your own wet weather creek complete with your own bridge, a lovely flower garden and walking path. Just minutes away from the Nixa Business District.
||269 Old Tory Lane
Assessor Records $1,540
Assigned School Zones
- Nx Mathews/Inman
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Free Standing Stove: Electric, Microwave
- Ceiling - Tray, Ceiling - Vaulted, Counters - Laminate, Fire Alarm, Shade/Blinds/Shutters, W/D Hookup, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Concrete Stained, Linoleum, Wood
- Ceiling Fans, Central
- Central, Fireplace, Forced Air
- Full - Finished,Walkout
- Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Bedroom (Basement), Living Areas (2)
- Gutters & Downspouts, Patio, Porch/Covered, Storm Doors
- Well - Shared
- Acreage,Dead End Road/Street,Wet Weather Creek
- Crawl Space,Poured Concrete
- Septic Tank
- Street - Gravel/Stone
- Hwy 14 West to Nicholas Rd. South past Nixa High School, road changes to Hwy M, Go past James river. Left on Riverview to Old Tory Ln, go right to end of cul de sac. Drive to home on left. Stay right at fork of drive to home.
Property Listed By Murney Associates - Primrose
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web page comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) of the Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC , Inc. Real estate listings held by Brokerage firms other than Estately, Inc., are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing Brokers. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information being provided is not guaranteed, and all information should be verified by the consumer. Any representation that a web site contains all listings shall only mean that the web site contain all listing available to the public through the IDX data feed. There may be other properties offered through a REALTOR® that have not been displayed on this site. © 2019 Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC All rights reserved.