Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams
3 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
All brick single level home with great curb appeal in quiet neighborhood of lovely homes located between Nixa and Ozark with excellent access to all services.You will love the new screened in rear covered deck and porch and the spacious fenced rear yard. RV lovers dream includes side yard access to large RV parking pad. 2 car attached and 2 car detached garages/workshop with heat and second floor storage loft, separate electric meter and 220-50 & 20 amp circuits. Piped for dust collection system. Seller reserves base cabinet on left side in detached garage.Disposal,dishwasher and range less than 2 years old.Few homes come available in this neighborhood-DON'T MISS THIS ONE!
||106 North 37th Street
Assessor Records $1,237
- Cooktop-Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Free Standing Stove: Electric, Icemaker, Refrigerator
- Ceiling - Raised, Ceiling - Tray, Counters - Laminate, Jetted Bathtub, Shade/Blinds/Shutters
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile - Ceramic
- Ceiling Fans, Central
- Central, Forced Air
- Crawlspace,Poured Concrete
- Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Bedroom-Master (Main Floor), Family Room (Main Floor), Foyer, Great Room, Pantry, Workshop
- Deck/Covered, Porch/Screened
- Dimensional Shingles
- City Water
- 115 X 202.99
- Crawl Space,Permanent Foundation,Poured Concrete
- Brick (All)
- Drive - Concrete,Street - Asphalt
- HWY 65 south to HWY 14, west to 32nd street (at the sharp curve) south to McCauley at stop sign, west (right ) to 37th street, right to second house on right.
Property Listed By Keller Williams
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web page comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) of the Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC , Inc. Real estate listings held by Brokerage firms other than Estately, Inc., are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing Brokers. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information being provided is not guaranteed, and all information should be verified by the consumer. Any representation that a web site contains all listings shall only mean that the web site contain all listing available to the public through the IDX data feed. There may be other properties offered through a REALTOR® that have not been displayed on this site. © 2019 Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC All rights reserved.